|Share this Job:|
|Reference No : 9284||External Position||Closing Date: Thursday 16 July, 2020|
|Location||FORSTER Holy Name Primary School|
|Vacancy Type||Temporary Full Time|
|Description||Full-time temporary primary teaching position at Holy Name Primary School, Forster.|
|Position Requirements||• an understanding of the practical application of the Catholic Education philosophy
• high level knowledge of all relevant key learning areas (K-6) and a proven capacity to improve student learning
• evidenced based pedagogical practices relevant to meeting the diverse range of needs within a K-6 classroom
• exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice and the intellectual, physical, spiritual, and social development of students
• ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards frameworks
• capacity and commitment to reflect critically upon professional practice and ongoing professional learning
• capacity and commitment to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team
• high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers
|Essential Criteria||Applicant must
• be appropriately qualified as a four year trained primary teacher
• be a practising Catholic
• record current NESA and Working With Children number on application.
• evidence of completion of Anaphylaxis training certificate must be supplied. (https://etraining.allergy.org.au/login/index.php)
Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
|Conditions of Employment||Salary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.|
|Applications Close||Thursday 16 July, 2020|
|Instructions||Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.|
|Brooke Stephens (firstname.lastname@example.org)||6554 6504|
By email (preferred):
|Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info||Benefits including:
• a corporate fitness program.
• employee assistance program (EAP).
• paid parental leave.
• training and staff development programs.
• access to long service leave after just five years.
• opportunity for leasing motor vehicles The application must include: 1. A covering letter outlining your key capabilities suited to the position 2. Statement addressing each of the Selection Criteria 3. Curriculum vitae, including the contact details of your parish priest as well as after hour contacts for other referees The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese. Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.